Commercial steel buildings are getting smarter and more technologically advanced, which is excellent news for customers looking to purchase a new building or who have already purchased one in the past.
Steel building manufacturers and dealers now offer products that offer an array of options depending on what type of company or organization they’re working with, as well as their specific needs.
Why Commercial Metal Buildings Are Getting Smarter
Commercial steel buildings are getting smarter because they have more options than the older models. Newer steel building manufacturers offer various types depending on the company or organization and their needs. This allows for ease of use for owners when it comes to maintaining the building.
Metal buildings also take much less time to design than traditional buildings. In addition, design tools allow for 3D renderings to be produced in a much shorter amount of time than before.
Why Businesses Prefer Commercial Steel Buildings
There are several reasons intelligent business owners choose steel for their commercial buildings. Here are just a few:
- Durability – Steel is built to withstand the rigors of commercial use.
- Low Maintenance – Steel buildings do not need to be repainted, sanded, or repaired often.
- Construction Speed – A steel building can be constructed in a much shorter amount of time than traditional buildings.
- Flexible – Steel buildings are flexible in their design, meaning that you can create a building to suit your needs.
- Environmentally Friendly – Steel buildings are eco-friendly, meaning that their production does not have as much of an environmental impact.
- Open Layout – Steel buildings are great for open layouts, meaning they allow more room and offer options like mezzanines.
- Appearance – Steel buildings can be painted any color or left unpainted. They can also have windows tinted for a sleek appearance.
- Lower Insurance Costs – Steel buildings are cheaper to insure than traditional building options.
Ideal Uses for Commercial Buildings
A commercial steel building can be one of the smartest investments you make when purchasing or constructing a new space for your company. By investing in this type of structure, not only do you protect your investment, but you also lower the risk of having to repair or replace a building in the future.
You can use a commercial building in a variety of ways. Some of these include:
- Office Space
- Storage and Warehousing
- Retail Stores
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Farm Buildings
- Agricultural Buildings
- Prefabricated Homes
- Car Dealership
- Gas Station
There are many more uses for steel buildings, and this list is by no means exhaustive. The best way to find out what type of building you need and which option will work for your business is by consulting with Boss Buildings at (336) 673-3065.
Finding the Right Size Commercial Building
There are many sizes and shapes of commercial steel buildings, and the possibilities are endless. What you should do is get in touch with Boss Buildings to see what they have available to offer so that you can find the right size.
When finding the building, you need to consider the following:
- Purpose of the building – The purpose of the steel building is critical in determining what size and shape your commercial space should be.
- Number and size of employees – The number and size of employees you have is also a determining factor.
- Company expansion plans – If your company has future expansion plans, this will be an essential consideration when choosing a suitable size building for your commercial space.
- Storage needs – The storage needs you have for your company are also important when determining what size the building should be. You will want to ensure you have enough room for storage when using the building.
- Company budget – The budget will largely determine the type of building that you can afford. You don’t want to overextend the budget you have for your building.
- Environmental factors – Think of factors like wind, snow, or earthquakes. The more extreme the climate you are in, the stronger your building should withstand potential damage from those elements. For example, a hurricane could impact what type of steel building best suits your business needs.
- Location of the building – The location of the building, such as its proximity to a river or in an area prone to flooding, should also be taken into consideration.
- Color of the building – The color of your commercial steel building is a decision that will largely depend on what you think looks best. You’ll want to find something that suits your business needs and aesthetic preferences.
- Type of windows – Windows can vary in their design, but they are also an important consideration when determining which type of window would be appropriate for use with your business.
- View from the building – If you have a window that offers your employees and customers an impressive view, you should consider this when selecting the type of steel building for your commercial space.
- Door and windows sizes – The size of the doors and windows within your steel building is something to keep in mind as well. You’ll want them large enough so that people can get through quickly but not too big where it’s an issue with security or ventilation.
Boss Buildings provides varieties of sizes for your commercial building. They can help you find the size that will meet your needs. Contact today at (336) 673-3065.
Get the Best Commercial Steel Building from THE BOSS
With all the sizes steel buildings come in, it can be tricky to know which one is best; that’s why Boss Buildings is here to help. We offer a variety of sizes and customization styles so you can get the perfect commercial steel building.
Boss Buildings is a respected metal building dealer of the highest quality steel buildings around, offering unrivaled pricing and the best customer service. All buildings are proudly made in the USA, and come with a generous 20-year warranty. Boss Buildings offers the best prices as well as flexible financing options. Contact Boss Buildings today at (336) 673-3065 for more info and to get a free quote!