That’s why THE BOSS is happy to provide custom metal building kits that you can pick up, assemble, and install yourself!
What’s Better About a Boss Metal Building?
But why not just go with a vinyl, wood, or aluminum shed? What’s better about a Boss Metal Building? We’re glad you asked! Here are some benefits to choosing a sturdy steel building from THE BOSS:
- More Durable – Galvanized steel isn’t threatened by moisture in the same way that wood or other materials are. It doesn’t rot, and it’s incredibly durable. Our metal buildings also provide superior protection from sun, rain, snow, wind, and the other elements.
- More Resistant – Termites and other pests aren’t particularly attracted to steel, and they can’t really harm it, either. Steel is also an unfavorable host for mold and mildew. Concerned about fire threats? Steel won’t burn, so it’s really a preferable choice in that regard as well.
- More Customizable – Our metal buildings aren’t just more rugged than other structures; they’re more flexible and customizable, too. You choose the building design and size that are right for you, and then THE BOSS can make it happen! Steel structures are also easier to adapt and expand for your future needs.
- Easier to Maintain – Wood and other buildings will need to be repainted or restained often, but you won’t need to worry about that with a steel building! The finish on our buildings is designed to last. A metal building is also simple to clean; you can just hose it out or use a pressure washer to keep it looking good.
What Are the Advantages of Deciding to Install It Yourself?
So, what are some reasons to consider choosing to install yourself? Here are a few:
- Premeasured and Ready To Go – Each of our metal buildings is custom designed and engineered to meet your exact specifications. Each building component comes pre-measured and ready to install, so you won’t have to worry about measuring twice and cutting once – it’s already measured and cut for you!
- Cost-Effective – Normally, we include delivery and installation with a standard metal building purchase from THE BOSS. However, if you decide to pick up your materials and install yourself, you can get your custom metal building at an even greater discount!
- Bonding Time – If you’re a DIYer, you know the satisfaction of completing a project with your own two hands. Of course, it will take a few more than just two hands to install your own custom metal building, but this can be a perfect opportunity for you to get to bond with a couple of good friends over some sweat and laughs together.
What Are Some Other Things I Need to Do to Prepare for the Install?
Once you place your custom metal building order with THE BOSS, there are a few things you’ll want to do to get everything else ready for installation on your end. Depending on your specific location, a building permit may be required. If so, it will be your responsibility to secure any needed permits.
And as far as the building installation site itself goes, you’ll need to ensure your site is level and cleared of debris. If there are trees or other vegetation nearby, now would be a good time to go ahead and do a little proactive pruning. It’s also a good idea to go ahead and mark off any utility lines that run underneath or around your installation site. Got other specific questions about building site preparation? We’ll be glad to help you find the answers you need.
Why to Choose THE BOSS for Your Metal Building Kit?
BOSS BUILDINGS was founded on a simple principle – to help you get the metal building you need at the right price, and to get it to you faster! We’re here to serve you, and there are a few things that set us apart:
- We have an great selection of prefab metal building kit designs for you to choose from, and we can help you design your own building, too
- We offer factory-direct prices, as our metal building materials come straight from the manufacturer
- Each of our metal buildings and metal building kits are produced right here in the U.S.
- We offer financing and rent-to-own options, too!
Give us a call today at (866) 888-2009 and let’s get started on the metal building kit you need!