Metal Carports from BOSS are highly cost-effective
Metal carports are one of the most affordable structures that are widely used as motorcycle carports and can also be used to protect your cars, trucks, boats, RVs, and other valuable assets from harsh weather conditions. These metal carports are a better money-saving option than traditional brick and mortar and stick buildings. Our custom metal carports are pre-assembled at the factory, saving the extra labor cost at the time of installation. Furthermore, steel carports do not require heavy maintenance, which helps you save money over the long run. If you are a DIYer, then cost-effective metal carport kits are perfect for getting started. At Boss Buildings, you can even design and create your own metal carport with 100+ customization options available at a budget-friendly price.
Get Your Metal Carport Exactly the Way You Want!
One benefit with choosing BOSS BUILDINGS is the fact that you can pretty much customize your metal carport any way you want! You can choose your building dimensions, roof style, paneling options, trim options, colors, and more!
- Building Dimensions – Choose whatever width you like, starting from 12’ and going all the way up to 70’. The desired length is also pretty much up to you. Standard carport height starts at 6’, but you can increase that depending on your particular needs.
- Steel Gauges – 14-gauge is the typical industry standard for framing, but you can also upgrade to a thicker 12-gauge for a larger building, or for areas that experience more weather extremes. You also have options when it comes to choosing the thickness of your roof paneling and any optional side paneling.
- Side Panels – Speaking of side panels, you can choose to partially enclose your carport, or even go with full enclosure to create your own custom metal garage. It’s really up to you!
- Certification – Live in an area that requires building certification, or just like the peace of mind that comes with choosing a certified structure? We can certify your carport to meet any minimum wind or snow load requirements that you designate.
- Gables and Trim – Add gable ends to help conceal the frame and braces for a more finished look. You can also add decorate J-trim to cover the edges of your paneling, if you like.
- Colors – Your metal carport doesn’t have to be boring! We have over a dozen popular colors from which you can choose for your roof paneling, optional side paneling, and trim pieces. Make a personal statement with your custom carport!
- More Ways to Customize, Too!